HyperCube Auto Photo Backup + USB Port For iPhone & AndroidRegular price $49.90 Sale price $39.90
HyperCube Auto Photo Backup + USB Port for iPhone & Android
- Tiny device that connects between USB charger and iOS/Android device
- Free iOS/Android app
- Automatically backups photos/videos/contacts onto microSD or USB drive
- Restore photos/videos/contacts from backup to iOS/Android device
- Allows iOS/Android to access media/data files on USB and microSD
- Copy/cut/paste/move/delete/rename files on microSD and USB drive
- Supports audio/video streaming playback
- Supports photo slideshow/thumbnail view
- Measures 47.3 x 35.5 x 24mm / 1.86” x 1.4” x 0.94”
- Weighs 20g / 0.71oz /0.04 lb
We all love taking photos
But NOT running out of space
And finding photos to erase
Why pay a monthly fee just to keep your photos in the Cloud?
The easy photo backup & media access solution for your iPhone, iPad and Android smartphone/tablet
HyperCube connects between the USB charger and your phone
And it automatically backups all the photos & videos from your smartphone onto a micro SD memory card or USB flash/hard drive
HyperCube supports up to 2TB micro SD memory card (not included). HyperCube works with USB flash / SSD / hard drives (not included) with no capacity limit. Files system supported are FAT32, exFAT, NTFS.
All while charging your phone at the same time. You can disconnect anytime and backup resumes when you reconnect
HyperCube does incremental backup so it will only backup new photos/videos unless you tell it to redo the entire backup again.
HyperCube works with any iPhone and Android smartphone
It also works with Android/iOS tablets including the iPad Pro
HyperCube gives you instant access to photos, movies, music and work files from any USB drive or micro SD on your Android/iDevice
Stream movies/music, view photos, open files directly from USB drives and micro SD without needing to copy over to the iOS/Android device.
HyperCube works as a USB flash drive on the computer
So that you can easily transfer data between HyperCube and your computer